Saturday, September 19, 2009

Coldest Summer Ever

It was the coldest summer ever...sleepless nights and smile-less days...once vivid memories now faded to gray. I wonder how..it got this way. The world around me... in the wind it swayed,when things shook up...it tumbled away. Words I once had...now nothing have I to say. Nothing...truly is what it is...portrayed;this cheerful face... is...nothing...but a facade.
Melancholy or morose , on the best of days.

This was the coldest summer ever, not in temperature but way. It rained and poured each and e v e r y day. Misery dragged, but was never far away....guilt and misfortune only added to the array. Lifeless thoughts spinning in a suspended mind, suspended in emotion not function or time...Deep thoughts trans-versing , too far to find....in search of nothing.....twas nothing 'er to find.

It was the coldest summer ever...its wonder I'm not insane...
all the racking done to my brain...But nothing can hurt someone..who no longer feels pain...

-Divinity
June 2008

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful poetry. I think you write some great things. Keep it up!


    www.cherryvomit.com

    ReplyDelete