Monday, September 21, 2009

Good Luck Charm

Some people wish on stars, others wish to live amongst them....others want to be the brighest one in the midnight sky. But I, I'd rather be the one falling to earth being wished upon, knowing I've made dreams come true.
I'd be that star for you.

No need for four leaf clovers, rabbits feet and horse shoes,
I can do more than these silly charms could ever, for you.
If you only knew.

No voodoo spells or , shaman chanting....just you and I in a dreamworld dancing amongst the stars.
Fairytales are make believe but with undying support, what can't what you achieve ?
Believe.
I'm no fairy god-mother...but I can care for you as a friend...like no other.
Why wish ...we can go and accomplish as a team? Set in motion dreams with no potions and magic wands...we can beyond the glitter and clouds... and make ourselves proud.
No magic charms...no voodoo potions...
Your motivation...this support...is your good luck charm.
-Divinity
2009

No comments:

Post a Comment