Saturday, September 19, 2009

Society

How can one always extend their hand to take, but never give.
How can one kill ....yet expect to be allowed to live?
Privilege , I once thought ...for those who were deserving...
Handed out to those disgraceful...I find this unnerving.
I'm learning...to be patient&kind ...towards her... Ms. Society.
But her cowardice and greed...are quite alarming to me...
Harder to ignore...her ignorance....
It's become harder to adhere to her stipulations,
The closer I get near...she repels me...
The further I step back...the less she likens me.
Yet and still I believe I have a place here,
Furthermore I see my face here...
amongst the masses...the crowds...
Yet I stand alone.

Maybe I should...just run along..on home.
Maybe I was wrong to believe ....this elite group...had room for me.
Clearly... I'm too different. For...clearly...intelligence...is comparable to simple two sense...to her.
I don't deserve to fit in here. I don't deserve ...to be heard. My opinion?
Is background noise...to her.....it's just static in the void.
Because how dare I try to be...me...unique...in her reality...where everyone lives in a world ...of conformity?! How dare I...try to step outside my bounds...and break loose this ground stuck in its barren mold. Unleashing havoc and ruckus untold to the perfect world she has shifted and created....ha. How dare I...
Contradict Society.

-
Divinity
1:09am



1 comment:

  1. This is so true!
    I can relate to some of what is written here.
    I was reading through your blog. you have great blog posts. Keep it up.
    Check out my blog if you want.

    http://www.cherryvomit.com

    Comments and a FOLLOW would be greatly appreciated. =D

    ReplyDelete