Monday, September 21, 2009

Timeless

They say.... time &distance make the heart grow fonder...I say time & distance...made this love stronger. Never, question our security. He knows he's the better half of me. Time, will never tell, because...he can see. This is meant to be.

Even though we met when I was only seventeen, we've grown into a mature thing.
It's been four long years, and I've held your hand, just as much as you've held mine...and time...time has proven...this is a strong bind.

In my mind, words truly aren't strong enough to show you,
nor are any actions I could ever preform, they just won't do.
But if you will, then I must....
and we can began to engage...in something no longer lust...

Hold me, and I'll pull you close. The passion is there, it clearly shows....you know, by the sparkle in our eyes....even the simplest of fools could realize.
But, no need for exaggeration, let's get back to our demonstration...love.

I'll ...allow you to get to know a deeper part of me, you can..get lost ...in my entity. Be a part of me , more than you have ever been, when you leap into the depths of my soul...did you ever know I encompassed so much?

Because I never knew a gentler touch, than yours. So if love lasts forever, than I hope we'd survive that together because there's no other I'd feel the desire to need for...
you love, are all I adore. Yes, you.
Because you've proven yourself to be true.

If only I could capture every emotion and bottle it, eau de parfume , de me, for you to be smothered in....then you could somewhat understand why this is something I can't fight, don't want to fight, and want to win. I can't help but give in...
If this was a sin, lord forgive me, but I'd indulge in...this a thousand times...
This timeless emotion.
Perpetual sensation associated with the thoughts and feelings of loving, knowing and having you.....and I don't even mean sexually.
We've successfully surpassed that part of this relationship, that's the part that most couples ...do forget.

That...sex is not everything. There's so much more to bring...and you do bring...to this table.
This is why our love's foundation is all the more stable...
I really don't believe it possible..that this emotion would every succumb to time because even in death... I'll be yours and you are mine, we swore this...with every parting kiss.
So we are eternal...

-Divinity
4:43am

No comments:

Post a Comment