Monday, October 19, 2009

Calling

I was alone to myself, left to my thoughts , through out which I wandered.
Startled by said noise,with such loudness like thunder, it caught my attention without my choice. ...It harrassingly & irritatingly called me.It demanded my attention, this annoying voice for which I had much resentment.It hollered,it screamed, it echoed my name,through the halls this atrocity rang.It's pitch and octavity changed...

I walked off pretending not to hear, it came closer and ever so near. I covered my ears, and replied leave me alone. It simply refused , and kept ringing like an obnoxious phone. It just kept calling me.
I angrily yet hesitantly responded "WHAT?!" back,it looked at me smirking ...and it liked that, it had gotten to me somewhat. And it chuckled a tid bit, I noticed this hoping soon it'd quit. But it just kept calling...

I walked and faster,further and further till I could hear this voice no more....I looked back and I heard a scream it and said " Nothing in life is ever what it seems and if it seems too good to be true than it probably is...so always think twice before you take or give..because you only have one life to live...that's the way it is". I took note of what was said in accord, and I thought about this statement long and hard, and I realized, that behind these brown eyes of mine, lies more than just a brain but an intelligent mind, and in time it only can get better or worse, so its up to me to choose my course. I can either take success by the horns or I can call it quits and hold hands with defeat, That's not the life for me THATS NOT WHAT I WANT. So next time I hear a voice inside calling me, annoying me, I think ....

I might listen...

-Divinity
March 5, 2008 - Wednesday 2:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment