Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fiery

A thousand degrees,
scorching a blaze.
Heat rising from every square inch of this surface...

I shiver... I tingle....I'm nervous...
could It be...I don't deserve this...
delight presented before me.
I tell you,stop,yet you ignore my pleas...&then...you go onto your knees...

It seems the rooms engulfed in flames...&I wanna scream and you're to blame. Yet the only thing I can say is your name...
I don't think I can survive to round two of this game...

My bloods boiling, I think I might go insane.All the while your'e toiling in wonderland.
Im wishing, you'd take my hand,and guide me through this journey. I'm feeling like I'm going to a place that I don't know...

Oh,baby,...the places you've taken me.Are of lore and fantasy,yet you've generously shown,and allowed me to have known...such...happiness.

Yet&still , I burn,anxious and impatient,for the next time I take that sweet vacation.
Oh, I've gone up in flames,
yes,I've spontaneously combusted,from all the moments I've lusted after that sword with which you have slain me.
Your'e just incapable of being beaten,and I can't stand the heat

-Divinity
March 27th,2009

No comments:

Post a Comment