Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fuck it

Funny to me, how it always comes to be...
Just me.
Fuck it.

Unimaginably, I always knew this to be,
the way it was meant to be.
Uninhibitedly I was able to see, all the lies and things you tried to hide from me.
You didn't even have to st-st-stutter, there were so many other....things, I could tell you were lying... Because when you were replying....all the more I was relying on my instincts.
Your breathe? Bullshit is what I'd think think, I smelled.
But ..Oh well. Fuck it.

I took care of you...I was always there, when you needed me.
I was everything you ever wanted me ...to be.
In fact, I was too good at it for you....My grandmother knew,
and she said so. She said so....
But no, I couldn't let you go.

I said fuck it.
I'd take a chance on love, so you ...I put above my own concerns and cares about where...the relationship would head.
& Here it lies dead.
FUCK IT.

I tried and I tried, and you committed homicide and treason against every hope dream, and aspiration of this relationship.... that I had built and believed in. I had it seasoned for the stormiest of weather....together were we supposed to make this last...Guess you picked your own time and took a turn to say fuck it.

-Divinity



No comments:

Post a Comment