Thursday, October 22, 2009

I could run

Vividly, I can imagine me leaving this place.
As if I could walk off into the distance, and forget it ever existed.
I could walk on by and act just like I missed it.
I'd resist it,(returning)...because while I was there,my heart did nothing but burn.
All the longer I stood there my heart bleed from its yearning to leave....Internally, I was dying I believe.

I could run forever, and ever and ever and ever and ever away....

So when I left the extinguisher,cleared the smoke, and allowed me to breathe.
Without the haze in the sky, I was returned the power to see.

Broke the chains of depression, so now I'm able to be, the real me.
Completely, uninhibited these anti-social ways I had exhibited ...were all just a cover.
Others had come so close, they only drove me away....with their deceitful & hateful ways ...
lakes founded of yesterdays...tears. dried, so now the ground is clear....nothing for me to drown in. The same waters which I used to be surrounded in..........The New me was founded in.

I could run forever and ever and ever and ever and ever away.

The voice within resounded through the crowd..... Aloud, I was no longer alone.
Silently, I was a loner.
Through the window pane's many observed her, .....me. As a shelf of half the person, I used to be, till I rebuilt me.
The pseudo me, was no more. Not so much pseudo, but comatose me, because my body was in a state of unconsciousness.Working at minimum capacity....the last bit of me, was struggling to survive desperately.

When I awoke, I had no choice but to see...the light.
& When I saw it, I ran....

I could run forever and ever and ever and ever and every away...
Nowhere can hold me, can't contain me.
What I need to sustain me....versatility.....

-Divinity

No comments:

Post a Comment