Monday, October 19, 2009

Prayer for a man

Lord I ask, better yet I pray, that one day...I'll find a "good" man.
A man with a good head, and plan set in his mind. He'll do good toward me, treat me the way a good man should. Tall ,tan and handsome,with muscles of steel,crafty with his hands,as if he invented the wheel.

All I ask, all I ask, if he doesn't have money, I dont need that, at least let him have love for me, thatd be all I need. The key to my heart,I'd readily hand over, if he'd be my luck, my four leaf clover. My good luck charm..that I'd love and adore.
Someone so special I'd do anything for.

God all I ask is for a good man, who'll know when to hug me,kiss me, and when to hold my hand. Who'll know when to stand firm, and take his place as man.Who even when stuff goes wrong,has a back up plan.

He'd be my better half,the ying to my yang. He'd become the lyric to my music,that has no words to be sang. He'd imspire me,He'd advise me,He'd console me and more...Forever him I'd adore...
Lord this is all I want..I wont ask for more....

-Divinity
February 21, 2008 - Thursday 12:54 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment