Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dare

Do I dare disturb the world and those who occupy it?Do I dare speak words of such hostility,and go down in history and in infamy...Lord do I dare?

Do I turn my back to those I once adored and loved, do I push and shove those who once lingered near me?

Clearly, the world was far to small to be explored,and to every door,linguistics was my key.

Evidently I've dared...Lord knows I've dared to be oftenly too brazen for those who find my ramblings crazen.

But do I dare tempt fate?
Do I dare push further beyond this world's gates?
Do I dare plot a sweet ,serene escape to a place so far ...not even thee illest mental state could penetrate it?Do I serenade danger!
DO I DARE... Let myself be found...and my core be known to the world.
Could they, or would they be able to remotely comprehend such a mind so brilliant?
Or I would taken to be irrelevent?
another insane lyric to circumvent...
Do I dare.

-Divinity
March 20th,2009

No comments:

Post a Comment