Friday, October 2, 2009

It's you.

I need you to just, catch me when I'm falling...
Give me what I need when I'm calling...
not monetary or ....materialistic things,
but simple pleasures only the soul can bring.

Love, know you're the light that brightens my days...
I'm not the type of girl to cry, but when you smile, I get a drop in my eyes,
Because I realize... You're that speck of happiness that makes hard times bearable.
You're the one who brings the good out of me, and makes my success share-able.

No, there's not a single cloud of doubt in my mind...no question or matter of time.
Its..You.

As my world crumbles around me, and my heart hardens more than you can ever see or imagine... You keep what little humanity that's left...alive in me.
So please, pick me up when I'm down.
I don't need you to promise you'll be around...because even when you're not...your presence is felt. This hand of cards we've been dealt in life, may not be the best, but I'm willing to put it to the test and play it.
I'll say it... though I'm not one to gamble.
I'll take a shot at the dice, for you.
Because through and through you warm my heart...
since the start.
Words can't describe the feeling....of You.
-Divinity
October 1,2009

No comments:

Post a Comment