Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dream Woman

She had the mind of a genius,the body of a goddess,conversations,she'd finesse you,
linguistically undress you, 'less you gave into,her serene mood,her attitude moved crowds like King On Monument,confident, via intoxication,her lip language led to mystification....
And I had a Dream......
Laced with sophistication,embraced through words brazen, this woman so many she had cravin'... mentalities she left laden and riddled, she strung hearts like musicians to fiddles...
That night I had a dream...
This supernatural woman,
her love was overcomin',
like a river over flowin',
all the more he was never knowin', her emotions where they were goin'...
Away from him they were towin'... Her frustration ...still never showin'...
And I had a dream...
Saw her amber face, warmth of her embrace,kisses I could taste,lip locks I couldn't waste,sweet as almond joy,she played me like a toy,
I felt like a little boy,with his first crush,she crushed me dearly, I felt myself nearly,overcome...
By such Love , because it had no fury...no jealousy belevolency...
So how the hell could she leave?
To this day its a concept my mind can't conceive...till the tonight I'll have a dream...
That one day,she'd walk back into my life, a irridescent beam of light that's was she was for me,she lit life's paths,yet now she's gone, so I'm forced to see. I close my eyes ,fantasize,then realize...
it's just a dream.

-Divinity
February 13th,2009

No comments:

Post a Comment